The Amphitheater in American Fork

Title

The Amphitheater in American Fork

Description

The Amphitheater in American Fork was part of the Utah State Training School, built of stone by the Works Progress Administration in 1936. The amphitheater and wall were jointly added to the National Register of Historic Places October 7, 1994.

Citation

“The Amphitheater in American Fork,” Exhibits, accessed June 5, 2020, https://omeka.uvu.edu/items/show/9923.